- Our Platform enables you to connect your buildings renewable energy sources and grid assets to a cloud-based engine that scales horizontally.
- Whether you have a few facilities or millions of connected devices, column-oriented databases and specialised analytical engines for stream processing allow efficient scaling and a cost-effective operation.
- We can support you to achieve a remarkable 40x decrease in disk storage and query times up to 20x faster than row-based relational databases.
- Aggregate one billion rows in under 30 seconds, even on modest commodity Linux servers.
AI Powered Net-Zero Intelligence
- Unified & Integrated Data
- Advanced Analytics
- Automated & Customised Reporting
- 360˚ Feedback Mechanism
Unified & Integrated Data
Collect, consolidate, and efficiently manage all your critical energy, sustainability, and operational data in one integrated net-zero cloud platform.
Our protocol and hardware-agnostic solution ensures seamless compatibility, empowering you to optimize resource allocation and make data-driven decisions. Experience efficiency as you unlock valuable insights and drive sustainable growth.
With our Platform, businesses can harness the full potential of embedded analytics for informed decision-making and improved performance. These include accurate forecasting capabilities, allowing companies to anticipate future trends precisely.
The libraries also offer hotspot detection, enabling users to identify trends and anomalies quickly. The p2p performance benchmarking feature ensures optimal network performance analysis, maximising efficiency. Moreover, automated measurement and verification bolster accuracy and efficiency in consumption tracking, enhancing overall productivity.
Automated & Customised Reporting
Take advantage of the automated and customised reporting feature offered by our Platform. Instead of spending valuable time and effort preparing reports and communicating with stakeholders, let our 24/7 running Platform handle the heavy lifting for you.
With our solution, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your reports are tailored to your specific needs and delivered efficiently, allowing you to focus on other essential aspects of your business.
360˚ Feedback Mechanism
The 360˚ Feedback Mechanism is a robust and versatile tool providing many organisational features. Its user-friendly drag-and-drop functionality and highly flexible web dashboards enable effortless customisation to meet specific needs.
Additionally, its mobile apps offer convenience and accessibility on the go. But that’s not all – this mechanism seamlessly integrates with business intelligence (BI) solutions, allowing organisations to gather comprehensive feedback and gain valuable insights. Armed with reliable data, decision-making becomes data-driven, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and growth.
Platform Features & Capabilities
- Easily keep track of and control a broad range of assets, virtual meters, and sensors across all your locations simply by adding them to the system.
- Fine-grained access control and security permissions are available to ensure that only authorised individuals can access specific information.
- Easily input, authorise, and authenticate data into popular databases like PostgreSQL, LPAD, MongoDB, and time series databases, backup redundant cloud storage globally, and select preferred storage regions for mission-critical data.
- Communicate seamlessly with hundreds of sensors/equipment/systems in the market via the cloud gateway.
- Effectively connect with various building management and industrial control system protocols such as OPC, Modbus, Mbus, Pulse, ODBC, SNMP, and IEC 62056.
- The Platform includes custom drivers for various building automation systems, sensors, energy analysers, gateways, and smart meters.
- Share data in FTP and JSON formats, a flexible plug-in connector structure enables fast integration to any external system via HTTP post/push, FTP, SQL/NoSQL/MongoDB/Oracle database connection, OPC server, DDE and other methods.
Faradai Platform offers advanced predictive data science for the energy industry. This involves using cutting-edge analytical methods and innovative data sources to provide insights beyond traditional big data analytics or business intelligence.
Predictive data science modules combine various fields to provide valuable energy and operational insights through data mining, machine learning, and mathematical optimisation techniques.
Our innovative modules can create complex visualisations and reports with minimal configuration, unlike basic dashboard modules that only display summaries or charts.
Create and share customised views using self-service tools and visualisations, which can be utilised by different teams and departments and ensure that the appropriate individuals have access to the necessary information at the correct time and in the proper location.
Our dashboards are customisable and flexible and serve as reporting tools. This eliminates the need for separate and often complicated reporting screens.
Faradai Platform can automatically generate and schedule individually customised reports directly to a user’s inbox. From a single dashboard, hundreds of users can receive bespoke reports based on their own data by utilising highly flexible automated filtering.
- Store data on the IoT Gateway and perform critical analysis on it. To take action quickly, use gateway tools like auto-control (on/off) and send alerts to assigned technicians.
- Faradai Platform is notable for maintaining data integrity and ensuring smooth data transfer across various protocols. It boasts a vast protocols network, supports data storage and offers GPRS and Ethernet connectivity options.
- Faradai Platform provides remote, real-time monitoring of assets and logs all abnormalities.
- Set up events and alerts to send notifications via SMS, email and communication tools based on rules and triggers.
- Faradai Platform fully supports robust, industry-leading cyber security protocols as a cloud-based and on-premises service.
- The Platform uses multiple cyber security measures, including technical, physical, and administrative safeguards, to ensure safety.
- We put great importance on energy reliability and security, so the whole IoT value chain, from the sensor to gateway is protected for your data privacy and cyber security.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 technologies combine control and automation systems to provide businesses with more intelligent and connected solutions.
- Accelerate the achievement of objectives such as increased productivity, reduced costs, and process optimisation in your organisation.