- Preparing the preliminary report of multinational and commercial projects (Project Scope, Bugdet, Plan, Risks and Charter)
- Assisting to coordinate project stakeholders and teams
- Tracking the project progress and reporting to Project Managers
- Preparing the project documentation regarding to PMI Standards
- To be ensure the quality and demanded outcomes of project, are realized
- Student in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related departments (2nd, 3rd or 4th Grade) is a plus
- Interested in SaaS and IoT Project Management
- Active Teamworker, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Verbal and written skilles in English
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Site Installation & IoT Project Experience
- Becominga valued member of our Global Sales Team, working directly with the customer, and havingsellingand account management responsibility.
- Maintainingcustomer databases by inputting customer profiles & updates
- Beingin charge ofdaily mailings and customer phone calls, providing data to support the sales team.
- Conductingglobal market research, competitor analysis, project search to strengthenpartner relations and to organize sales meetings.
- Able to work in anopen environment, flatstructuresand fast decision-making processes.
If you are looking for a project where you can bring infresh and brand-new ideas, you are at the right place!
- Most importantly,beingpassionate to work and happy to contribute to the growth of a scale up.
- Being an inquisitive student whoiseager to roll uphersleeves and make a difference, student who lovesto learn andispassionate about technology.
- Being able to work withMicrosoft products, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. - Speaking multiple languages is a “Great" plus.
- Good organizational skills and beinghappy to work with different time zones. The project is supposed to take up to 3 months, but we are always looking for long-term friends to join our crew.
Finding out customer-specific energy and operational efficiency opportunities
Preparation of customer business intelligence reports
Platform-related analytical intelligence enhancements
Students in Electrical Engineering, Energy System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Departments.
Open to developing skills in (IoT) Internet of Things, data analytics, smart energy systems and energy efficiency
Good team player building relations based on trust & honesty
Strong analytical skills and ability to interpr